    files and Lotus Notes .nsf files? We also would like to get at Exchange.

    Something which is 100% Java would be ideal, but we could live with a Java
    interface to a native Windows component if we had to.
    Chris, Aug 12, 2005

  2. Chris

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:15:56 -0500, "Chris" <anon> wrote or quoted :

    >Does anyone know of a Java library that can extract emails from Outlook .pst
    >files and Lotus Notes .nsf files? We also would like to get at Exchange.
    >
    >Something which is 100% Java would be ideal, but we could live with a Java
    >interface to a native Windows component if we had to.

    If you can't find that, Outlook has an export. The export format might
    be easier to deal with.

    If you can't find something, perhaps for a fee, I could write you a
    custom class to extract data.
    Roedy Green, Aug 12, 2005

  3. Chris

    Joan Guest

    "Roedy Green" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:15:56 -0500, "Chris" <anon> wrote or
    > quoted :
    >
    >>Does anyone know of a Java library that can extract emails from
    >>Outlook .pst
    >>files and Lotus Notes .nsf files? We also would like to get at
    >>Exchange.
    >>
    >>Something which is 100% Java would be ideal, but we could live
    >>with a Java
    >>interface to a native Windows component if we had to.

    > If you can't find that, Outlook has an export. The export
    > format might
    > be easier to deal with.
    >
    > If you can't find something, perhaps for a fee, I could write
    > you a
    > custom class to extract data.

    I don't thing the database format is published for MS' email.
    Joan, Aug 16, 2005
  4. Chris,

    the primary and fully-functional Domino/Notes interface is a C-API. But,
    yes there is a java library that allows access to Domino/Notes
    databases. But the functionality of the java library compared to the
    native C-API is fairly limited.

    Besides that, any access to a Domino/Notes database requires the Notes
    client.

    If you can tell more about what you want to achieve, I might be able to
    further assist.

    Jochen

    jochen tuemmers, Aug 22, 2005
  5. Chris

    Denis_IBM

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    JPST is pure Java API to create/read/export Outlook .pst files.

    Go to independentsoft.de/jpst
    Denis_IBM, Dec 18, 2010