    interfaces with audio input and playback hardware? Please back up
    your explanation with resources if possible.

    Thank you!

    Willis, Jul 14, 2004

  2. On 14 Jul 2004 13:16:11 -0700, Willis wrote:

    > Please back up your explanation with resources if possible.

    Please back up your question with Google if possible.

    What have your searches for this information revealed?
    In what way were they unsatisfactory?

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Jul 14, 2004

  3. Willis

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 14 Jul 2004 13:16:11 -0700, (Willis) wrote
    or quoted :

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jmf.html

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Jul 14, 2004
  4. Willis

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 14 Jul 2004 13:16:11 -0700, (Willis) wrote
    or quoted :

    >Can anyone please give me a high/mid level overview as to how the JMF
    >interfaces with audio input and playback hardware?

    What are you asking here?

    1. an explanation of how i/o ports, memory mapped devices work?

    2. an explanation for how you add a new driver?

    3. a list of what hardware is supported?

    4. point you to the interfaces implemented by device drivers?

    5. how you write simple code to use JMF?

    6. What can JMF do for you?

    You appear to be asking an under the hood question before you even
    know what JMF does.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Jul 14, 2004