Java Messaging Developer & Java Developer - Multiple Positions

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Ann, Dec 6, 2007.

  1. Ann

    Ann Guest

    Title: Java Messaging Developer & Java Developer - Multiple
    Positions

    Skills: Java Server Side development

    Trinity Consultancy Services is seeking applications from qualified
    and experienced software engineers with above skills for various
    requirements with their Clients.

    Job description:
    * Mandatory skill requirements:
    * 8+ years of overall Java experience.
    * Previous project experience using JMS and Socket APIs
    * Expert in Java Programming (not just J2EE),server side development
    * Java-specific hardware acceleration and benchmarking experience
    * Experience with stress testing frameworks and Java
    * Real-time system experience combined with Java
    * Ideally from a Finance/Equities background

    Experience:
    Expertise in Java Programming (more than just J2EE), server side
    development
    Unit and functional testing experience.

    Trinity Consultancy Services is a leading source of Information
    Technology, Engineering and Management Experts that corporations of
    all sizes turn to, from Global 2000 corporations to mid-sized and
    small organizations nationwide. With the commitment to excellence, is
    subtly managed to find, recruit, screen, submit and effectively
    organize a technical workforce anywhere in the United States for
    various Technical needs of corporation irrespective of its size.
    Trinity Consultancy Services is one of its unique kind of the leading
    information technology consulting services, and business process
    outsourcing organizations committed for excellence.

    Trinity provides business consulting, systems integration, application
    development, staffing services and managed services to Global 2000
    Corporations, medium-sized businesses, and government organizations
    throughout the United States.

    Trinity can mobilize the right resources, skills and technologies to
    enable our clients to reach their dreams by enhanced performance. With
    deep industry and business process expertise and broad global
    resources, Trinity Consultancy Services is committed for excellence.
    Please contact our Human Resource Manager Ms. Ann and send your
    detailed Resume with your work authorization status, current salary
    and expectations.
    Mention the position you are applying in the subject line.

    Email:

    www.trinityconsultancy.com

    Ann, Dec 6, 2007

  2. intrader wrote:
    > Ann wrote:
    >> Title: Java Messaging Developer & Java Developer - Multiple
    >> Positions
    >> [...]

    > Why are you posting to a javascript newsgroup?

    Why are you *full-quoting* this *spam*?

    The answer to both questions is: The poster is stupid.

    PointedEars

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Dec 6, 2007

  3. Ann

    Erwin Moller Guest

    intrader wrote:
    > Ann wrote:

    <snip>

    > Why are you posting to a javascript newsgroup?

    Because Ann don't give a damn, is REALLY stupid, and is too lame to
    answer questions.
    I wrote a serious friendly mail to Trinity NoobConsultancy, telling them
    they are seriously screwing up their (possibly) good name by this behaviour.

    Guess what: They didn't respond.

    Thus my conclusion:

    They are aware that they:
    1) are spamming newsgroups (and are assholes for that)
    2) Look like idiots because they pretend to find Javaprogrammers in a
    JavaScript newsgroup. That proofs they know nothing about they field
    they work in.

    All in all, really sad.

    Maybe it helps if more people complain at Trinity NoobConsultancy.

    Regards,
    Erwin Moller

    Erwin Moller, Dec 7, 2007
  4. Ann

    Erwin Moller Guest

    One funny addition:

    I visit comp.lang.java.programmer too.
    The latest posting of Trinity Noobconsultancy over there is around june
    2007.

    It seems like Ann is looking for Java developers ONLY in a javascript
    newsgroup.

    I guess they get paid by the hour. ;-)

    Regards,
    Erwin Moller

    Erwin Moller, Dec 7, 2007
  5. Ann

    Henry Guest

    On Dec 7, 9:29 am, Erwin Moller
    <> wrote:
    > intrader wrote:
    > > Ann wrote:

    > <snip>
    >
    >> Why are you posting to a javascript newsgroup?

    > Because Ann don't give a damn, is REALLY stupid, and is too lame to
    > answer questions.
    > I wrote a serious friendly mail to Trinity NoobConsultancy, telling them
    > they are seriously screwing up their (possibly) good name by this behaviour.

    In order for their 'good name' to be properly screwed up it would be
    necessary for searches for terms like "Trinity Consultancy" or
    "trinityconsultancy.com" to find material pointing out that they are
    spammers (with all the unfavourable connotations that highlights),
    which might be better achieved by not changing "Trinity Consultancy"
    to "Trinity NoobConsultancy" in critical posts (as web representations
    of Usenet posts do appear in the results of search engine searches).

    > Guess what: They didn't respond.
    >
    > Thus my conclusion:
    >
    > They are aware that they:
    > 1) are spamming newsgroups (and are assholes for that)
    > 2) Look like idiots because they pretend to find Javaprogrammers in a
    > JavaScript newsgroup. That proofs they know nothing about they field
    > they work in.
    >
    > All in all, really sad.
    >
    > Maybe it helps if more people complain at Trinity NoobConsultancy.

    That seems extremely unlikely, given that it looks like Trinity
    Consultancy appear to be attempting to use Usenet spamming for self
    promotion. They must appreciate that most would perceive spammers and
    despicable crooks and so be happy to disregard complaints
    (particularly if they actually are despicable crooks).

    Complaints to may have the individual posting
    account closed down (if there are enough of them, maybe), but spammers
    expect to have their accounts closed down, and would probably easily
    be able to open another.

    Other complaints may be better targeted at trinityconsultancy.com as
    the people actually responsible for this spam.

    The WHOIS information for - trinityconsultancy.com - is (partly):-

    Registrant:
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    DomainsByProxy.com
    15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    United States

    Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: TRINITYCONSULTANCY.COM
    Created on: 27-Sep-06
    Expires on: 27-Sep-13
    Last Updated on: 16-Dec-06

    - so it is registered through - DomainsByProxy.com -, who have a home
    page with a "Spam Complaints" link (on the right) linking to:-

    - where (along with the complainants name and e-mail address) you can
    report the these spam massages originating with trinityconsultancy.com
    under the category "Spam - newsgroup". The complaint needs to be
    accompanied by the _full_ offending message, including headers
    (Getting the full message body from Google groups: More options link -

    headers (except the contained e-mail addresses are obscured and will
    need re-assembling). Real newsreaders have simpler alternatives), and
    might be best accompanied by a note pointing out that although the
    headers indicate an origin at Google groups the body of each message
    makes it clear that trinityconsultancy.com are the spammers
    responsible.

    Henry, Dec 7, 2007