Java Natural Language Parsing.

Aidan

Is anyone aware of java open source projects dealing with natural language
parsing? A Google search yielded little of interest.

Gordon Beaton

Is anyone aware of java open source projects dealing with natural
language parsing? A Google search yielded little of interest.

What did you search for? I tried "nlp java" and found several things
that looked interesting, such as this:

http://umlslex.nlm.nih.gov/nlsRepository/doc/userDoc/index.html

Anyway you might try asking your question in comp.ai.nat-lang, where
much of the discussion deals with natural language parsing. I think
that most NLP problems are independent of programming language.

/gordon