JPractitioner

Hi guys I am trying to do a multiclient server using Socket and
ServerSocket, the funny thing is, when i try to send a lot of data
(infinite loop) in the connection, the exception is not being thrown,
but this only happens when i try to send data singularly (not in loop).
After the exception is being thrown, i can still use the connection,
but only to find the same scenario. any idea how to resolve this
particular problem? Thanks in advance.

exception stacktrace
===============
at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:168)
at
sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder$CharsetSD.readBytes(StreamDecoder.java:411)
at
sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder$CharsetSD.implRead(StreamDecoder.java:453)
at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.read(StreamDecoder.java:183)
at java.io.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:167)
at java.io.BufferedReader.fill(BufferedReader.java:136)
at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(BufferedReader.java:299)
at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(BufferedReader.java:362)
at ISO8583SocketThread.run(ISO8583SocketThread.java:45)

JPractitioner

Guys, i have viewed the previous posts and none that I can use for this
matter.
C'mon guys, I know u can give me at least something.
Thanks.

Gordon Beaton

Guys, i have viewed the previous posts and none that I can use for
this matter. C'mon guys, I know u can give me at least something.

You first. Post your *code*, not a vague description of it. Post a
short, complete example that exhibits the problem.

/gordon