    Thanks

    Steve
    , Jul 9, 2003

  2. Roedy Green Guest

    On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 15:36:32 +0000 (UTC), lid wrote or
    quoted :

    >this area? or code? or someone who'll come round to my flat and show me?
    >or something?

    I've had a look at this. JMF is a very complex tool. The big problem
    is weeding through all the fancy options to find just what you need to
    do the minimum to display a stream.

    I am doing a similar project right now, not using JMF. I could tackle
    yours, but I could not do it free.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Steve Guest

    Roedy,

    Thanks for the offer, but this is really about my learning a new
    language, which these days really means it's classes. I'm going through
    the JMF API document, but finding it light on useful material, it's all
    rather wordy and descriptive.

    Any pointers to documents etc would be really appreciated

    Thanks

    Steve

    Steve, Jul 9, 2003