    erasing itself when another screen is maximised in front of it?

    Many thanks in advance...

    Buzz

    buzz, Jun 4, 2004

  2. On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 18:23:28 +0100, buzz wrote:

    > I have just created my first serious applet, a dynamic graph that is fed
    > from an Access database. My question is, how do I stop the graph from
    > erasing itself when another screen is maximised in front of it?

    A better group for GUI matters is
    <http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#cljg>
    but a group better suited to starters is..

    Check this document first though
    <http://www.physci.org/guifaq.jsp>
    Particularly this part..
    <http://www.physci.org/guifaq.jsp#2.4>

    And when you go to make your next post,
    you might consider an example of the problem..
    <http://www.physci.org/codes/sscce.jsp>

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 4, 2004