Java Open Source Hub

kendzo

There is a new Java Open Source portal. Please come to us and register
your open source project into our java open source directory. So that
other programmers know that your project exists.

Paul Lutus

kendzo wrote:

[ this is the complete text of the message ]
There is a new Java Open Source portal. Please come to us and register
your open source project into our java open source directory. So that
other programmers know that your project exists.

A whole new kind of spam, designed for psychics who don't have to be told
the location of the site.

I am continually amazed by the rocket scientists who now have Internet
access.

Gerald Bauer

There is a new Java Open Source portal. Please come to us and register
your open source project into our java open source directory. So that
other programmers know that your project exists.

Just to let you know as an alternative you might wonna check out the
Viva! site that lists core open source building blocks such as
compilers, runtimes, testing suites and more online @
http://viva.sourceforge.net

The Viva! site also sports a news blog titled "The Java Republic -
Chronicle of the Free Java Now Campaign" online @
http://viva.sourceforge.net/republic

- Gerald