    Regards:

    Premanshu Sinha
    Sakshi Softech Pvt Ltd.

    premanshu, Jul 14, 2006

  2. premanshu

    Oliver Wong Guest

    "premanshu" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > HI frnds
    >
    > I need a java code or Non-java code for my CD/DVD burner application. i
    > have to make it in java so if somebody knows java code or Non-java code
    > so i can use it through JNI.
    >

    > plz help me

    http://www.burnatonce.com/
    Open source CD burner (read the FAQ to see how to add DVD support).
    Non-Java.

    - Oliver

    Oliver Wong, Jul 14, 2006

  3. premanshu

    kapil.bose

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Java Code for CD/DVD Burning

    Hi Friends,
    I have complete java source code for CD/DVD burning.
    Kindly contact me on
    Thanks,
    Kapil Bose
    +91-9910300128