    and can get it for me.

    Thank you for any info.
    Wojtek D.
    Wojtek D., Dec 14, 2004

  2. Wojtek D. wrote:
    > Did somebody write some fine program in java for database oracle(or
    > diffrent database) like library, etc...,
    > and can get it for me.

    Yes. The library is called Oracle JDBC driver which implements the JDBC
    API. The library is provided by Oracle, you can download it on their web
    site.

    Bye
    Michael
    Michael Rauscher, Dec 14, 2004

  3. Wojtek D.

    Wojtek D. Guest

    I looking for a finished programs writed in java by someone(kind
    ofproject).I interest programs as : "LENDING LIBRARY" or "CAR HIRE",
    etc.... This program shoulds be work witch some
    database(preferableoracle).
    Somebody maybe have writed somethink like that.Such program will be
    veryhelpfull for me.

    Thank you for every info.
    Sorry for my not well English.
    Wojtek D.