java/oracle

Wojtek D.

Did somebody write some fine program in java for database oracle(or
diffrent database) like library, etc...,
and can get it for me.

Thank you for any info.
Wojtek D.

Michael Rauscher

Wojtek said:
Did somebody write some fine program in java for database oracle(or
diffrent database) like library, etc...,
and can get it for me.

Yes. The library is called Oracle JDBC driver which implements the JDBC
API. The library is provided by Oracle, you can download it on their web
site.

Bye
Michael

Wojtek D.

I looking for a finished programs writed in java by someone(kind
ofproject).I interest programs as : "LENDING LIBRARY" or "CAR HIRE",
etc.... This program shoulds be work witch some
database(preferableoracle).
Somebody maybe have writed somethink like that.Such program will be
veryhelpfull for me.

Thank you for every info.
Sorry for my not well English.
Wojtek D.