    Also, Can anyone assist me in creating a simple progress bar?

    Thanks,
    Brad
    CBP, Jul 2, 2003

  2. CBP:

    >I am new to programming and I need to create a parser for an
    >application using java. I am using J++ to complete this task. Any
    >help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

    See
    <http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Java/Development_Tools/Translators/Lexer_and_Parser_Generators/>
    for parser generators. You will have to specify the language the
    parser is supposed to understand, but then the parser will be
    generated for you.

    >Also, Can anyone assist me in creating a simple progress bar?

    See
    <http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/components/progress.html>
    for an introduction of progress bars under Swing.

    Regards,
    Marco
    Marco Schmidt, Jul 3, 2003