  1. codemaster

    codemaster Guest

    is there a way to pass data from java application to php-script?
    codemaster, Dec 16, 2004

  2. codemaster

    codemaster Guest

    stupid question :) java.io.FileOutputStream
    "codemaster" <> kirjoitti
    viestissä:JOowd.1008$...

    codemaster, Dec 16, 2004

  3. codemaster

    Guest

    codemaster wrote:
    > is there a way to pass data from java application to php-script?

    Couple ways: java.net.URL, or execute the php
    program as a commmand-line app.

    --Joe
    , Dec 17, 2004
  4. codemaster

    codemaster Guest

    >or execute the php
    > program as a commmand-line app.

    hows that done?
    codemaster, Dec 17, 2004
  5. codemaster

    Ike Guest

    Do an http post. Search the archives on this newsgroup under "php http post
    ike" and you will find the source code to do this. Its a great
    solution! -Ike

    Ike, Dec 17, 2004
  6. codemaster wrote:
    >>or execute the php
    >>program as a commmand-line app.

    > hows that done?

    Have a look at Runtime.exec(...) and Process, both found in java.lang.

    Bye
    Michael
    Michael Rauscher, Dec 17, 2004
  7. codemaster

    Ike Guest

    In FACT, I'm so sick of dealing with servlets that act quirky, I think I
    may bypass servlets altogether from now on for this type of solution! -Ike

    Ike, Dec 17, 2004