java.policy

stixwix

Hi,

Any idea how to tinker with the java.policy file to prevent a
particular thread from being allowed to be a member of the main thread
group?

Regards,
Andy

Roedy Green

Any idea how to tinker with the java.policy file to prevent a
particular thread from being allowed to be a member of the main thread
group?

That is not the sort of thing policy files concern themselves with so
I would think not. Why do you want this?

stixwix

It was just a learning exercise. I read somewhere (can't remember
where) about a thread that was restricted in this way and I was trying
to figure out how this could have been implemented. With my limited
knowledge of Java security it looked to me like that would be the place
to do it.