    kimis Guest

    I have received a coursework from my university. its bloody fucking
    tough. can anybody help me out with this ??
    kimis, Jan 30, 2007

  2. kimis

    Guest

    On Jan 30, 3:54 pm, "kimis" <> wrote:
    > I have received a coursework from my university. its bloody fucking
    > tough. can anybody help me out with this ??

    If you have a specific question then ask it. If you are looking for
    someone to do the work for you then know that any company who has a
    decent interview process will never hire you.
    , Jan 31, 2007

  3. kimis wrote:
    > I have received a coursework from my university. its bloody fucking
    > tough. can anybody help me out with this ??

    I have learned several programming languages in reasonable depth, and
    dozens to the point of being able to write short programs in them.

    I always find the first few programs in a new language tough.

    There is an inherent circular dependency: I only get fluent in a
    programming language by writing programs in it, but I find it very
    difficult to write a program in a language in which I am not already fluent.

    The solution that works for me is a combination of picking very simple
    programs to write first, until I get the basic ideas of the language,
    and then just working away at it.

    If your current coursework is too hard for you at the moment, either
    break it down into easier pieces or look for simpler exercises in your
    lecture handouts and/or textbooks.

    I have some general advice on getting started at
    http://home.earthlink.net/~patricia_shanahan/beginner.html

    If, after a reasonable effort, you have a specific question try posting
    it here, preferably expressed in more elegant language than the quoted text.

    Patricia
    Patricia Shanahan, Jan 31, 2007
  4. kimis

    ....@m Guest

    On 30 Jan 2007 15:54:29 -0800, "kimis" <> wrote:

    YOU ARE FUCKED... GIVE UP... the world has screwed you and left you
    with your dreams and mommie and all that shit...

    cookies and sweeeeeties.. .and leeeeetle teee buzzzzkitz...

    too baaaaaaad....

    UR DED.

    ....@m, Jan 31, 2007
  5. kimis

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    [piggybacking...]

    On 30 Jan 2007 15:54:29 -0800, "kimis" <> wrote:
    > I have received a coursework from my university. its bloody fucking
    > tough. can anybody help me out with this ??

    Why on earth would people want to spend time doing your homework for
    you? It takes up their time, and they are doing you the disservice of
    helping you deprive yourself of an education.

    Hint: the answers are out there.

    Do you imagine that in a job interview you can sneak out and post to a
    newsgroup to ask for the answers to the interview questions?

    Also, posting swear words while begging for help doesn't do you any
    favours. At least try to be polite, dear.
    Alex Hunsley, Jan 31, 2007
  6. kimis

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On 31 Jan, 00:00, wrote:
    > On Jan 30, 3:54 pm, "kimis" <> wrote:

    > If you are looking for
    > someone to do the work for you then know that any company who has a
    > decent interview process will never hire you.

    Sadly companies don't have such a process and in a few years time this
    lazy idiot will be your boss.
    Andy Dingley, Jan 31, 2007
  7. kimis

    David Segall Guest

    "kimis" <> wrote:

    >I have received a coursework from my university. its bloody fucking
    >tough. can anybody help me out with this ??

    My company has set up a special department to do course work for
    students and we have appointed Helen Waite as supervisor. You can go
    to Helen Waite for any help you need.
    David Segall, Jan 31, 2007
  8. David Segall wrote:
    > "kimis" <> wrote:
    >

    >>I have received a coursework from my university. its bloody fucking
    >>tough. can anybody help me out with this ??

    > My company has set up a special department to do course work for
    > students and we have appointed Helen Waite as supervisor. You can go
    > to Helen Waite for any help you need.

    ;-)
    David,
    could you please send me the list of students supervised by Helen Waite.
    (just in case any of these students will apply for a job in my company)

    --
    Thomas
    "Thomas:Fritsch$ops:de".replace(':','.').replace('$','@')
    Thomas Fritsch, Jan 31, 2007
  9. kimis

    Andy Dingley Guest

    Petros Kimitris @ Coventry Uni for starters
    Andy Dingley, Jan 31, 2007
  10. kimis

    David Segall Guest

    Thomas Fritsch <> wrote:

    >David Segall wrote:
    >> "kimis" <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>I have received a coursework from my university. its bloody fucking
    >>>tough. can anybody help me out with this ??

    >> My company has set up a special department to do course work for
    >> students and we have appointed Helen Waite as supervisor. You can go
    >> to Helen Waite for any help you need.

    >;-)
    >David,
    >could you please send me the list of students supervised by Helen Waite.
    >(just in case any of these students will apply for a job in my company)

    Perhaps you should read my post aloud in case you missed it. But then,
    it may be an exclusively Australian saying.
    David Segall, Feb 1, 2007
  11. On Feb 1, 5:13 pm, David Segall <> wrote:
    > Thomas Fritsch <> wrote:
    > >David Segall wrote:

    > >> My company has set up a special department to do course work for
    > >> students and we have appointed Helen Waite as supervisor. You can go
    > >> to Helen Waite for any help you need.

    > >;-)
    > >David,
    > >could you please send me the list of students supervised by Helen Waite.
    > >(just in case any of these students will apply for a job in my company)

    > Perhaps you should read my post aloud in case you missed it. But then,
    > it may be an exclusively Australian saying.

    I think the wink indicates, he missed nothing.

    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Feb 1, 2007
  12. kimis

    David Segall Guest

    "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote:

    >On Feb 1, 5:13 pm, David Segall <> wrote:
    >> Thomas Fritsch <> wrote:

    >> >;-)
    >> >David,
    >> >could you please send me the list of students supervised by Helen Waite.
    >> >(just in case any of these students will apply for a job in my company)

    >> Perhaps you should read my post aloud in case you missed it. But then,
    >> it may be an exclusively Australian saying.

    >I think the wink indicates, he missed nothing.

    Woops! I missed the wink.
    David Segall, Feb 1, 2007
  13. On Feb 1, 5:13 pm, David Segall <> wrote:
    > >> My company has set up a special department to do course work for
    > >> students and we have appointed Helen Waite as supervisor. You can go
    > >> to Helen Waite for any help you need.

    > ...it may be an exclusively Australian saying.

    The Young Ones had a character by the name
    Helen ..Back. She used to work for the course
    work department, but they kept coming back.
    I think this case would best be handled by
    Ms. Waite.

    [ ;-) ]

    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Feb 1, 2007
  14. kimis

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    Andy Dingley wrote:
    > On 31 Jan, 17:41, Thomas Fritsch <> wrote:
    >> could you please send me the list of students

    > Petros Kimitris @ Coventry Uni for starters

    Where do you vet the Coventry idea from? Is it their coursework?

    Alex Hunsley, Feb 1, 2007
  15. kimis

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    Alex Hunsley wrote:
    > Andy Dingley wrote:
    >> On 31 Jan, 17:41, Thomas Fritsch <> wrote:
    >>> could you please send me the list of students

    >> Petros Kimitris @ Coventry Uni for starters

    > Where do you vet the Coventry idea from? Is it their coursework?

    Oh yeah, I see it now. Coursework is from the Coventry website.
    lex

    Alex Hunsley, Feb 1, 2007
  16. On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 04:01:20 -0800, Andy Dingley <>
    wrote:
    > On 31 Jan, 00:00, wrote:
    >> On Jan 30, 3:54 pm, "kimis" <> wrote:

    >> If you are looking for
    >> someone to do the work for you then know that any company who has a
    >> decent interview process will never hire you.

    > Sadly companies don't have such a process and in a few years time this
    > lazy idiot will be your boss.

    ...but not for long as these types tend to get promoted repeatedly
    because everyone's scared to fire anyone these days for fear of getting
    sued -- so, if you don't want them in your department and you can't fire
    them, then the only option you'll have is to promote them.

    --
    Randolf Richardson -
    The Lumber Cartel, local 42 (Canadian branch)
    Randolf Richardson, Feb 2, 2007