    Any one interested and available?!

    Cheers

    Geoff

    Geoff Cox, Oct 14, 2005

  2. Geoff Cox

    Guest Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Hello,
    >
    > A friend is looking for a Java programmer in the London area. He has a
    > small company and one software product. This application may be part
    > of an EU funded project.
    >
    > Any one interested and available?!
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Geoff

    Hm, £/year = ?

    Guest, Oct 14, 2005

  3. Geoff Cox

    Geoff Cox Guest

    On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 00:38:29 +0200, <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> A friend is looking for a Java programmer in the London area. He has a
    >> small company and one software product. This application may be part
    >> of an EU funded project.
    >>
    >> Any one interested and available?!
    >>
    >> Cheers
    >>
    >> Geoff
    >>

    >Hm, £/year = ?

    Good question ! If you are interested I can give you the friend's
    phone number and you can talk to him....

    Cheers

    Geoff

    Geoff Cox, Oct 15, 2005
  4. Geoff Cox

    HalcyonWild Guest

    Geoff Cox wrote:

    > A friend is looking for a Java programmer in the London area. He has a
    > small company and one software product. This application may be part
    > of an EU funded project.

    Try monster.com , it would be really helpful.

    HalcyonWild, Oct 17, 2005
  5. Geoff Cox

    Geoff Cox Guest

    On 17 Oct 2005 03:25:04 -0700, "HalcyonWild" <>
    wrote:

    >Geoff Cox wrote:
    >
    >> A friend is looking for a Java programmer in the London area. He has a
    >> small company and one software product. This application may be part
    >> of an EU funded project.

    >Try monster.com , it would be really helpful.

    Thanks for the tip!

    Cheers

    Geoff

    Geoff Cox, Oct 19, 2005