JAVA PROGRAMMER OPPORTUNTIES FOR JAVA PROFESSIONALS WITH TRINITY

Ann

JAVA PROGRAMMER OPPORTUNTIES FOR JAVA PROFESSIONALS WITH TRINITY
Title: JAVA Programmers/Senior JAVA Programmers
Skills: JAVA, Servlets, JSP, Relational Database experience, XML, C++,
Websphere, or EJB is helpful

Trinity Consultancy Services is seeking applications from qualified
and experienced software engineers with above skills for various
requirements with their Clients.

Job description:

The Programmer would be working with System Department of our Client
which is responsible for supporting the data processing requirements
of the various clients with new system development and operational
system support. Our client's system and department is composed of
several Project Teams, each with primary responsibility for a number
of application systems. Each team is responsible for providing
customer support for production systems, resolution of business
problems, participation in the design and implementation of new
computer systems, and selection and implementation of application
software packages.

The Java Programmers will function as mid-to-high level technicians
working on complex work requests. As a member of the project team, the
Programmers are responsible for application design/analysis,
developing project plans, coding, testing, documenting all code, and
maintaining and upgrading existing applications.

The incumbents must code, debug and test application programs
utilizing JAVA and web-based programming tools. The Programmers must
be adaptive to the use of new software aids and programming techniques
as they are acquired or adopted within our Information Technology
department.

Minimum Job Requirements
* Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and/or education;
* Two + years experience in programming;
* Two + years experience in application development utilizing JAVA;
* Two + years relational database experience;
* Working to advanced knowledge of C/C++;
* Solid experience in some of the following: J2EE (JAVA Servlets, JSP,
EJB), UML and the Weblogic Application Server;
* Strong written and oral communication skills;
* Demonstrated track record of successful system and project
implementations;
* Preferred experience in a securities industry; and the
* Successful completion of an analytical aptitude exam.

Preferred Additional Skills
* Experience in Visual Basic 6, COBOL, C#, .NET framework, Websphere,
Rational Rose, XML, and JAVA Beans.

Trinity Consultancy Services is a leading source of Information
Technology, Engineering and Management Experts that corporations of
all sizes turn to, from Global 2000 corporations to mid-sized and
small organizations nationwide. With the commitment to excellence, is
subtly managed to find, recruit, screen, submit and effectively
organize a technical workforce anywhere in the United States for
various Technical needs of corporation irrespective of its size.
Trinity Consultancy Services is one of its unique kind of the leading
information technology consulting services, and business process
outsourcing organizations committed for excellence.

Trinity provides business consulting, systems integration, application
development, staffing services and managed services to Global 2000
Corporations, medium-sized businesses, and government organizations
throughout the United States.

Trinity can mobilize the right resources, skills and technologies to
enable our clients to reach their dreams by enhanced performance. With
deep industry and business process expertise and broad global
resources, Trinity Consultancy Services is committed for excellence.
Please contact our Human Resource Manager Ms. Ann and send your
detailed Resume with your work authorization status, current salary
and expectations.
Mention the position you are applying in the subject line.

Email: (e-mail address removed)

www.trinityconsultancy.com