java programmers

Luc The Perverse

Hi

Are there any java programmers in the Lymington, Hampshire, UK area?

Nope - it is a universal anomaly and no one really has an explanation.

Several cultists, and philosophers have proposed some very odd
speculations - which a group of athiests is sharply rejecting based on
speculation.

Currently, there are no scientific investigations looking for a credible
cause.

Daniel Dyer

Nope - it is a universal anomaly and no one really has an explanation.

Several cultists, and philosophers have proposed some very odd
speculations - which a group of athiests is sharply rejecting based on
speculation.

Currently, there are no scientific investigations looking for a credible
cause.

I'm replying to the wrong post, but anyway...

IBM's Hursley research lab is reasonably local to Lymington (27.4 miles
according to the AA). I bet they have lots of Java programmers there. I
also know of Java developers working in Eastleigh, which is slightly
closer. There might be one or two in Bournemouth, and who knows, maybe
there's even a Java programmer on the Isle of Wight?

Dan.

Oliver Wong

Daniel Dyer said:
I'm replying to the wrong post, but anyway...

IBM's Hursley research lab is reasonably local to Lymington (27.4 miles
according to the AA). I bet they have lots of Java programmers there. I
also know of Java developers working in Eastleigh, which is slightly
closer. There might be one or two in Bournemouth, and who knows, maybe
there's even a Java programmer on the Isle of Wight?

Ash Associates is in Christchurch, Dorset, 12.1 miles from Lymington.
They apparently "specialize in Java J2EE", so presumably they would have
some Java programmers.

Alternatively, the OP could travel to Lymington, Hampshire, and then
teach Java to someone there, and thus ensure the existence of at least one
Java programmer in the desired location. Would that be an example of
creating a new instance, or casting?

- Oliver