Java programming help

Chris Smith

Andrew said:
Hello,

try this forum site for programmers

http://www.confusedgeeks.com

Its new and hasnt been launched properly..

Or, of course, you could ask here. Frankly, I get a little offended
when this newsgroup is so helpful, and then somebody decides to come in
and ignore that to promote their own website.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation

Joona I Palaste

Or, of course, you could ask here. Frankly, I get a little offended
when this newsgroup is so helpful, and then somebody decides to come in
and ignore that to promote their own website.

Agreed. I get offended when people say "Use this forum" but don't
explain why we should use it instead of this one. What's it got that
CLJP hasn't?

--
/-- Joona Palaste ([email protected]) ------------- Finland --------\
"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they

Andrew Murray

Yeah fair point, i guess i can see how it could offend, so i appologise.

I guess there isn't much difference to CLJP, as confusedgeeks.com is a
website it will give access to any one on the internet without the need for
newsreaders.

ConfusedGeeks.com also has polls etc, and the ability to see whos online and
what they are doing. CLJP has its strengths though, i just hoped my site
could provide an alternative.

~ANDY~