Java Requirements

Discussion in 'Java' started by luckystarduke@yahoo.com, Apr 25, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hello All,

    We have the following requirements.

    Please send matching profiles along with the Rate Expectations,
    Availability and Contact Details for the same.

    REK1:-

    We are looking for 3 contracting resources with following skill set.

    Location :- Walnut creek,CA

    Rate:- Open ( Keep it Low)

    Resource 1 - Java, Unix, Informix, SQL - 200 hours

    Resource 2 - Unix, MF Cobol, Informix, SQL - 400 hours

    Resource 3 - Unix, MF Cobol, Informix, SQL, Oracle PL/SQL - 400 hours

    We are looking for a start date of 5/22 for these resources.

    This is for a Pharmacy Supply Chain Project.

    REK2:-

    We have an immediate need for a Java, J2ee BEA Weblogic developer.
    MUST HAVE BEA WEBPORTAL.

    We can get an interview and decision quickly.

    Duration :- 6months.

    Location: Kansas City

    Rate:- Open ( Keep it Low)

    If you need more information on the same feel free to contact me at

    , Apr 25, 2006