JAVA RESOURCES(contact RAYLOGIX Technologies)

Discussion in 'Java' started by manoj, Aug 13, 2007.

  1. manoj

    manoj Guest

    Dear Sir/Madam,
    We would like to introduce ourselves as a Development; Training and
    Outsourcing company. We are purely based on JAVA/J2EE platform. We are
    having a strong database of freshers, 1+, 2+ years of experienced
    candidates who are extremely good in JAVA, STRUTS, EJB, XML, SERVLETS,
    JSP & HIBERNATE technologies. If you do require candidates for your
    esteemed organization for the above mentioned requirements, Please
    feel free to contact us at .

    Some of our esteemed clients are SOBIZ, ARIS GLOBAL etc...
    Expecting a positive response from your organization
    Contact Person:
    Mr.Ravi kumar.H Mr.: Nandish
    kumar.N
    9448079039 9886033901

    Ms Vasantha
    080- 41731643 / 41737644
    RAYLOGIX TECHNOLOGIES
    # 737, Dr RajKumar Road,
    6th block Rajajinagar main road,
    Bangalore - 560010

    manoj, Aug 13, 2007

  2. manoj wrote:
    >Dear Sir/Madam,
    >We would like to introduce ourselves as a Development; Training and ..

    ..Spamming..

    >...company.

    Congratulations! You have already convinced me that the old
    wino' who lives down on the corner is a more suitable candidate
    for the funds of our next projects. After all, she might smell
    horrible and swear like a sailor, but at *least* she's not a
    /spammer/.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/