JAVA RESOURCES(contact RAYLOGIX Technologies)

manoj

Dear Sir/Madam,
We would like to introduce ourselves as a Development; Training and
Outsourcing company. We are purely based on JAVA/J2EE platform. We are
having a strong database of freshers, 1+, 2+ years of experienced
candidates who are extremely good in JAVA, STRUTS, EJB, XML, SERVLETS,
JSP & HIBERNATE technologies. If you do require candidates for your
esteemed organization for the above mentioned requirements, Please
feel free to contact us at (e-mail address removed).

Some of our esteemed clients are SOBIZ, ARIS GLOBAL etc...
Expecting a positive response from your organization
Contact Person:
Mr.Ravi kumar.H Mr.: Nandish
kumar.N
9448079039 9886033901

Ms Vasantha
080- 41731643 / 41737644
RAYLOGIX TECHNOLOGIES
# 737, Dr RajKumar Road,
6th block Rajajinagar main road,
Bangalore - 560010

Andrew Thompson

manoj said:
Dear Sir/Madam,
We would like to introduce ourselves as a Development; Training and ..
..Spamming..

...company.

Congratulations! You have already convinced me that the old
wino' who lives down on the corner is a more suitable candidate
for the funds of our next projects. After all, she might smell
horrible and swear like a sailor, but at *least* she's not a
/spammer/.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/