Java rollover/table help please

BORG

I went to a web site in another thread and noticed a tutorial on java
rollover buttons. I have played about with this a bit as it might suit
my needs

http://www.borg.dsl.pipex.com/java/help.htm

no I am not an expert on HTML and what it can do so please bear with
me

In this example I have highlighted a table. I ideally want any info or
other pics/pages to only change inside the table marked. Is this
possible ?

or will I have to make the rollover menu in a top frame set and the
main/info pages in a lower frame set ?

TIA

Leif K-Brooks

BORG said:
I went to a web site in another thread and noticed a tutorial on java
rollover buttons. I have played about with this a bit as it might suit
my needs

http://www.borg.dsl.pipex.com/java/help.htm

no I am not an expert on HTML and what it can do so please bear with
me

In this example I have highlighted a table. I ideally want any info or
other pics/pages to only change inside the table marked. Is this
possible ?

or will I have to make the rollover menu in a top frame set and the
main/info pages in a lower frame set ?

TIA
1) That's javascript, not java. The two are unrealted.
2) That's incorrect usage of tables. Tables are for tabular data.
3) I have no idea what you want.

Jacqui or (maybe) Pete

I went to a web site in another thread and noticed a tutorial on java
rollover buttons. I have played about with this a bit as it might suit
my needs

Looks like javascript - nothing to do with java (except the confusingly
similar names)
In this example I have highlighted a table. I ideally want any info or
other pics/pages to only change inside the table marked. Is this
possible ?
Not entirely sure what you mean, maybe something like this?

http://porjes.com/hide4.html
or will I have to make the rollover menu in a top frame set and the
main/info pages in a lower frame set ?

No - don't do that!