    I need to to use jQuery inside the Java app. How can I enable? I think
    it is error that Eclipse has much Java power but cannot import Java
    script.
    Ali Arif, Dec 16, 2013

  2. Ali Arif

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    On 12/16/2013 12:31 AM, Ali Arif wrote:
    > I need to to use jQuery inside the Java app. How can I enable? I think
    > it is error that Eclipse has much Java power but cannot import Java script.

    Java has had support for embedded scripting since version 6.

    The widely used SUN/Oracle Java comes with JavaScript engine.

    But I can not see much point in using jQuery inside a Java
    application.

    jQuery is widely used in Java EE web applications and Eclipse
    does support JavaScript.

    But that is Java executing server side and JavaScript executing
    client side.

    I think you need to explain more about what you are trying
    to accomplish.

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, Dec 17, 2013