Java Script Validation in Web User Control - Urgent

Dinesh Reddy N Y

Hello EveryBody,

I am able to use to perform java script validations in the Web User
Control when i am using a Html Controls.

But is am facing problems when i try to run the same code after making the
HTML Controls as servercontrols ie runat = server.

The Same is working fine in normal .aspx file.

Here is the Java Script Function which is working before we make the
controls as runat = server

function List2Change()
{
if(document.all.List2.value == "Y")
{
document.all.trList3.style.display = ""; document.all.List3.focus();
}
else if(document.all.List2.value == "N")
{
document.all.trList3.style.display = "none";

When we make the Controls for eg: List2 in the code above as runat = server,
we are getting the foll Java Script error.

List2 is undifined

Can any one help me out in this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Dinesh Reddy N Y