Java SDK 1,4,2 for Apple Mac

Discussion in 'Java' started by Jenny, Aug 12, 2004.

  1. Jenny

    Jenny Guest

    Jenny, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Jenny

    Mickey Segal Guest

    "Jenny" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On this page below, which one should I download for Apple Mac?

    Go to http://developer.apple.com/java/, sign-in or sign-up, and then go to
    the downloads area. A new version of the JRE and JDK were released
    yesterday, fixing half the bugs in my list: http://segal.org/macjavabugs/.
    You should have gotten the new JRE via software update, but you need to get
    the JDK from the developer area.

    Mickey Segal, Aug 12, 2004

  3. On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:26:25 -0400, Mickey Segal wrote:

    >> ..download for Apple Mac?

    > .. A new version of the JRE and JDK were released
    > yesterday,

    Woohoo! I thought Apple had given up on 1.4
    and was wondering where they were with 1.5..

    Are you looking to update/have you updated
    your pages, Mickey?

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Aug 13, 2004