java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: No such algorithm: SunX509

ramasubramanian.rahul

I am not able to start my Websphere 6.0 on windows when I modify the
java.security file .

I made the following change in the file :

current values:

ssl.KeyManagerFactory.algorithm=IbmX509

ssl.TrustManagerFactory.algorithm=IbmX509

Newvalues:

ssl.KeyManagerFactory.algorithm=SunX509

ssl.KeyManagerFactory.algorithm=SunX509

and got the following exception :

java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: No such algorithm: SunX509

What is the workaround for this?

If IBM jre is not available then how to point it to Sun Jre.

Thanks

Apar Jain