java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: No such algorithm: SunX509

Discussion in 'Java' started by ramasubramanian.rahul@gmail.com, Sep 15, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I am not able to start my Websphere 6.0 on windows when I modify the
    java.security file .

    I made the following change in the file :

    current values:

    ssl.KeyManagerFactory.algorithm=IbmX509

    ssl.TrustManagerFactory.algorithm=IbmX509

    Newvalues:

    ssl.KeyManagerFactory.algorithm=SunX509

    ssl.KeyManagerFactory.algorithm=SunX509

    and got the following exception :

    java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: No such algorithm: SunX509

    What is the workaround for this?

    If IBM jre is not available then how to point it to Sun Jre.

    Thanks

    Apar Jain

    , Sep 15, 2006