java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: using SSL with Webtest

Discussion in 'Java' started by Derek, Apr 3, 2004.

  1. Derek

    Derek Guest

    what usually causes a java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException? i am getting
    this
    while trying to run WebTest with SSL. so, if there is anyone out there
    using
    SSL and webtest i would appreciate the help on the problem listed below.
    Thanks.

    ---
    I read the introduction on maven-plugins page
    (<http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/webtest/ssl.html>). I've saved the
    certificate from server and create the "trust.keystore". I changed the
    config file and start to invoke a SSL page, but it didn't run. I think I
    have problems with the two properties which I should create <property
    name="webtest.connectioninitializer"
    value="com.canoo.webtest.security.SunJsseBaseConnectionInitializer"/>
    <property name="webtest.truststore.file"
    value="webtest/certificate/trust.keystore"/> I don't know how they run with
    the webtest application and I think that the "webtest.connectioninitializer"
    property can't find the right classpath. I get following error message.
    [testSpec] java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Class
    com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.TrustManagerFactoryImpl configured for
    TrustManagerFactory: not a TrustManagerFactory [testSpec] at
    javax.net.ssl.SunJSSE_b.a(Unknown Source) [testSpec] at
    javax.net.ssl.SunJSSE_b.a(Unknown Source) [testSpec] at
    javax.net.ssl.TrustManagerFactory.getInstance(Unknown Source) I would be
    happy if sb. can tell me how to get webtest running with SSL.

    Derek, Apr 3, 2004