    PS. I would include it here but moderators don't like you attaching
    files (of any size). Its an 11kb zip.

    Brian.
    Brian Clark, Nov 25, 2005

  2. Brian Clark

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 11:22:59 +0000 (UTC), Brian Clark
    said :

    >A freeware java applet including the source code (.java) for capturing
    >signatures in IE, Firefox and other browsers.

    The word signature has many meanings. Which did you intend?

    ..e.g. scanning a hand written signature

    capturing a mouse written signature

    creating a digital signature for emails or some other purpose

    capturing some idiosyncrasies of a browser so it may later be
    recognised

    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Nov 25, 2005

  3. Brian Clark

    cxj97c

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Signature Applet

    Hi Brian,

    I have tried to download the applet from www.clayzer.com but get the message resourse has been deleted or moved.

    Kind Regards,
    Chetan
    cxj97c, Mar 19, 2007
  4. Brian Clark

    slapshot

    Joined:
    May 16, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Signature Capture Pad by EZ-Signature.com

    EZ-Signature.com has a java applet signature capture pad. The signature is saved as an image on your web server. It does require that you are running a java application server like Tomcat or JBoss on your backend to run the save servlet.
    slapshot, May 16, 2010
  5. Brian Clark

    Ghenadie

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Online digital signature applet Java Applet

    European Union Digital Signature Scheme

    Deploying X.509 Digital Certificate to secure documents in Web-based applications
    CWA 14169:2008 Secure signature-creation device “EAL 4+”
    CWA 14170:2007 Security requirements for signature creation applications

    http://cfsolis.org/?page_id=820
    Ghenadie, Mar 25, 2011