Java Signature Capture Applet

Brian Clark

Java Signature Capture Applet

A freeware java applet including the source code (.java) for capturing
signatures in IE, Firefox and other browsers.

I got fed up looking for something that would capture a signature so I
ended up spending 2 days writing something. I couldn't believe that
there wasn't something already available as freeware to do it. Instead
all I found was load of companies wanting to charge money for it.

Anyway I've had my rant now. The source is at www.clayzer.com under the
Resources / Freeware section. Or just do a site search for "signature",
"capture", "applet" or any combination of the three!

PS. I would include it here but moderators don't like you attaching
files (of any size). Its an 11kb zip.

Brian.

Roedy Green

A freeware java applet including the source code (.java) for capturing
signatures in IE, Firefox and other browsers.

The word signature has many meanings. Which did you intend?

..e.g. scanning a hand written signature

capturing a mouse written signature

creating a digital signature for emails or some other purpose

capturing some idiosyncrasies of a browser so it may later be
recognised

Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Signature Applet

Hi Brian,

I have tried to download the applet from www.clayzer.com but get the message resourse has been deleted or moved.

Kind Regards,
Chetan

Joined
May 16, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Signature Capture Pad by EZ-Signature.com

EZ-Signature.com has a java applet signature capture pad. The signature is saved as an image on your web server. It does require that you are running a java application server like Tomcat or JBoss on your backend to run the save servlet.

Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Online digital signature applet Java Applet

EZ-Signature.com has a java applet signature capture pad. The signature is saved as an image on your web server. It does require that you are running a java application server like Tomcat or JBoss on your backend to run the save servlet.

European Union Digital Signature Scheme

Deploying X.509 Digital Certificate to secure documents in Web-based applications
CWA 14169:2008 Secure signature-creation device “EAL 4+”
CWA 14170:2007 Security requirements for signature creation applications

http://cfsolis.org/?page_id=820