Java , SOAP , COM-Objects

Christiaan

Hi All

I have spend the whole day on this topic , & have done some reading on
it , is there a decent example/tutorial on this -

basically what I want to do is
have a COM object (do I need to run it in a Web Server or something)
& then from java by using the SOAP protocol , send to values to the
COM object , that adds the 2 numbers together & send the result back.

Could anybody please just point me in the right direction , I am
completly confused on what I need. (eg web server to 'deploy' or
publish the COM object , what I need on the Java side . . . etc etc)

Thanks

Christiaan