JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Front end

Discussion in 'Java' started by no spam, Nov 11, 2005.

  1. no spam

    no spam Guest

    JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Front end

    Our Client is the leading provider of online customized remarketing
    solutions for the automotive industry. Their entire business is
    focused on providing dealers and institutional sellers with the
    specialized expertise required in buying and selling pre-owned
    vehicles online.

    Minimum 4 years of experience with Java and Swing technologies.
    * Practical experience in user interface design and usability
    engineering
    * Good overall OO/Java skills
    * Strong technical background and ability to learn new technologies
    GUI Developer, GUI Analyst Flash MX, JSP, Servlets, Struts,
    JavaScript, Action Script, DHTML, XML,.NET, UI design, GUI interface,
    Java, Swing, RMI, Struts Framework experience, and good communication
    skills.

    You will be responsible for the design and implementation of the User
    Interface for the client's main product line.

    Location: TORONTO, ON
    Salary: 70K to 90K, bonus, excellent Pkg.

    Please forward your resume in confidence to:

    All qualified candidates will be contacted for immediate interviews.

    no spam, Nov 11, 2005

  2. no spam

    Chris Uppal Guest

    no spam rogers.com wrote:

    > JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Front end

    Puzzled. What /is/ the front-end of a Java developer ? Does it start at the
    navel and extend half-way to the spine, or start at the top of the head and
    extend to the waist ?

    If this had been looking for:

    PANTOMIME HORSE - Front end

    then I'd have known what it meant, but I don't think they have much of a role
    in the automotive industry these days...

    -- chris

    Chris Uppal, Nov 11, 2005

  3. no spam

    HalcyonWild Guest

    no spam wrote:
    > JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Front end

    [ something ]

    > Minimum 4 years of experience with Java and Swing technologies.
    > * Practical experience in user interface design and usability
    > engineering
    > * Good overall OO/Java skills
    > * Strong technical background and ability to learn new technologies
    > GUI Developer, GUI Analyst Flash MX, JSP, Servlets, Struts,
    > JavaScript, Action Script, DHTML, XML,.NET, UI design, GUI interface,
    > Java, Swing, RMI, Struts Framework experience, and good communication
    > skills.
    > You will be responsible for the design and implementation of the User
    > Interface for the client's main product line.
    >

    > Location: TORONTO, ON
    > Salary: 70K to 90K, bonus, excellent Pkg.
    >
    > Please forward your resume in confidence to:

    Donald, you can look at Monster.com actually. I guess much more resumes
    would be available there.

    Well strange name. No Spam.
    No offence meant, but I was just wondering if in future, spammers
    advertizing larger organs will use this as a name to post ;)

    HalcyonWild, Nov 11, 2005