JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Front end

Guest

JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Front end

Our Client is the leading provider of online customized remarketing
solutions for the automotive industry. Their entire business is
focused on providing dealers and institutional sellers with the
specialized expertise required in buying and selling pre-owned
vehicles online.

Minimum 4 years of experience with Java and Swing technologies.
* Practical experience in user interface design and usability
engineering
* Good overall OO/Java skills
* Strong technical background and ability to learn new technologies
GUI Developer, GUI Analyst Flash MX, JSP, Servlets, Struts,
JavaScript, Action Script, DHTML, XML,.NET, UI design, GUI interface,
Java, Swing, RMI, Struts Framework experience, and good communication
skills.

You will be responsible for the design and implementation of the User
Interface for the client's main product line.

Location: TORONTO, ON
Salary: 70K to 90K, bonus, excellent Pkg.

Please forward your resume in confidence to:
(e-mail address removed)

All qualified candidates will be contacted for immediate interviews.

Chris Uppal

no said:
JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Front end

Puzzled. What /is/ the front-end of a Java developer ? Does it start at the
navel and extend half-way to the spine, or start at the top of the head and
extend to the waist ?

If this had been looking for:

PANTOMIME HORSE - Front end

then I'd have known what it meant, but I don't think they have much of a role
in the automotive industry these days...

-- chris

HalcyonWild

no said:
JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Front end

[ something ]
Minimum 4 years of experience with Java and Swing technologies.
* Practical experience in user interface design and usability
engineering
* Good overall OO/Java skills
* Strong technical background and ability to learn new technologies
GUI Developer, GUI Analyst Flash MX, JSP, Servlets, Struts,
JavaScript, Action Script, DHTML, XML,.NET, UI design, GUI interface,
Java, Swing, RMI, Struts Framework experience, and good communication
skills.
You will be responsible for the design and implementation of the User
Interface for the client's main product line.

Location: TORONTO, ON
Salary: 70K to 90K, bonus, excellent Pkg.

Please forward your resume in confidence to:

Donald, you can look at Monster.com actually. I guess much more resumes
would be available there.

Well strange name. No Spam.
No offence meant, but I was just wondering if in future, spammers
advertizing larger organs will use this as a name to post ;)