JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Front end

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by no spam, Nov 7, 2005.

  1. no spam

    no spam Guest

    JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Front end

    Our Client is the leading provider of online customized remarketing
    solutions for the automotive industry. Their entire business is
    focused on providing dealers and institutional sellers with the
    specialized expertise required in buying and selling pre-owned
    vehicles online.

    We are looking for a Java developer with 4+ yrs experience, Struts
    Framework experience, good communication skills, and strong OO skills.

    Can be versatile, but the slant is more towards front end GUI
    development.

    Location: TORONTO, ON
    Salary: 70K to 90K, bonus, excellent Pkg.

    Please forward your resume in confidence to:

    All qualified candidates will be contacted for immediate interviews.

    no spam, Nov 7, 2005

  2. no spam

    VK Guest

    > and strong OO skills

    Is it like some water closed profi you're looking for or closer to
    *OOP* skills ?

    VK, Nov 7, 2005

  3. no spam

    Morgan Guest

    >JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Front end

    Surely these guy(s) are/is troll(s)?

    Except I would have thought the whole point of trolling is that it
    would be entertaining. Repetition is boring for trolls after all.

    I suppose a poster with a site like the one "no spam" has, can't have
    much creativity to begin with.

    Morgan, Nov 7, 2005