Java Software JSP/Servlets for Website Template implmentation

Discussion in 'Java' started by Prateeksha Web Services, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. Dear Friends,

    Hello.

    Can you tell me of any server side software written in Java/JSP/Servlets
    for Website Template Implementation.

    Let me explain. Several Website ISP companies provide a service, whereby
    with only your name and other details related to your website, one can
    create a website within minutes based on the templates available.
    Ofcource there are numerous limitations as to the design is concern but
    moreover it works fine.

    Can anybody direct me to such a software.

    --
    Thanking You

    Sumeet Shroff

    Prateeksha Web Services