    experience of anyone with something simple (and free).

    TIA

    , Feb 15, 2009

    On Feb 15, 3:31 pm, Mark Space <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Is there an equivalent of cflow utility for showing the flow of Java
    > > source code?
    > > A flowchart diagram would be nice but a textual output like cflow
    > > would also suffice.

    > > I searched for it online but mostly came up with diagramming tools
    > > products.

    > > Dont really have time or budget to evaluate so asking opinions/
    > > experience of anyone with something simple (and free).

    > Not method calls, per se, but NetBeans has a UML model that will reverse
    > engineer code into class diagrams.  I've found it useful for trying to
    > understand the structure of large, unfamiliar projects.
    >
    > <http://www.netbeans.org/kb/60/uml/re-sampleapp.html>

    I am looking for flow and method calls actually.

    Yes, I have used the UML class diagram generator in WSAD and it is
    quite useful to get a static view of the system. Is there a Eclipse
    plugin for that?

    , Feb 16, 2009

  3. Mark Space Guest

    wrote:
    > I am looking for flow and method calls actually.

    Sorry I couldn't be more helpful then.

    > Yes, I have used the UML class diagram generator in WSAD and it is
    > quite useful to get a static view of the system. Is there a Eclipse
    > plugin for that?

    No idea actually, I use NetBeans. Maybe check the Eclipse website.

    Mark Space, Feb 16, 2009
  4. Sigfried Guest

    a écrit :
    > Is there an equivalent of cflow utility for showing the flow of Java
    > source code?
    > A flowchart diagram would be nice but a textual output like cflow
    > would also suffice.
    >
    > I searched for it online but mostly came up with diagramming tools
    > products.
    >
    > Dont really have time or budget to evaluate so asking opinions/
    > experience of anyone with something simple (and free).

    You can access a preview here:
    http://www.drgarbage.com/control-flow-graph-factory-3-4.html

    Sigfried, Feb 16, 2009