java source code flow

vk02720

Is there an equivalent of cflow utility for showing the flow of Java
source code?
A flowchart diagram would be nice but a textual output like cflow
would also suffice.

I searched for it online but mostly came up with diagramming tools
products.

Dont really have time or budget to evaluate so asking opinions/
experience of anyone with something simple (and free).

TIA

vk02720

Not method calls, per se, but NetBeans has a UML model that will reverse
engineer code into class diagrams.  I've found it useful for trying to
understand the structure of large, unfamiliar projects.

<http://www.netbeans.org/kb/60/uml/re-sampleapp.html>

I am looking for flow and method calls actually.

Yes, I have used the UML class diagram generator in WSAD and it is
quite useful to get a static view of the system. Is there a Eclipse
plugin for that?

Mark Space

I am looking for flow and method calls actually.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful then.

Yes, I have used the UML class diagram generator in WSAD and it is
quite useful to get a static view of the system. Is there a Eclipse
plugin for that?

No idea actually, I use NetBeans. Maybe check the Eclipse website.

Sigfried

(e-mail address removed) a écrit :
Is there an equivalent of cflow utility for showing the flow of Java
source code?
A flowchart diagram would be nice but a textual output like cflow
would also suffice.

I searched for it online but mostly came up with diagramming tools
products.

Dont really have time or budget to evaluate so asking opinions/
experience of anyone with something simple (and free).

You can access a preview here:
http://www.drgarbage.com/control-flow-graph-factory-3-4.html