[Java Swing] how to customize "All Files" to other items

Happy Day

Hi,
I need to customize a JFileChooser a bit.
When I used "showSaveDialog", I need to customize "All Files" to
others such as ".jpg, .png..." in "Files of Type".
But it looks like always showing "All Files".
How can I change it?
Please give me an advice and show me a sample code if you have.

Thank you in advance.

Andrew Thompson

Happy Day wrote:
I need to customize a JFileChooser a bit.

Did you try RTFM, even a little bit?
When I used "showSaveDialog", I need to customize "All Files" to
others such as ".jpg, .png..." in "Files of Type".
But it looks like always showing "All Files".
How can I change it?

Try RTFM.
Please give me an advice and show me a sample code if you have.

Please do some research or hire a consultant/tutor.
This is not a help desk, and your Google is just as
close as mine.