Java Technical Interview Questions, thoughts

bigbinc

What do you guys get asked and what are some answers you give on java
technical interview questions. I am looking for that junior/mid level
java position, I have worked with java a lot informally, no
SDLC/RUP/UML, etc. What do you answer to those when you know UML and
the software life cycle but in your crazy shop you dont really conform
to it? Normally I say I have a textbook understanding of something no
hands-on? What are people looking for in the SDLC a waterfall model to
software development?