Java Telnet 2.0

Wayne Yung

Java Telnet 2.0

The Java Telnet 2.0/JTA20 is working fine with the browser using the
<applet> tag embedded in the html page. However, the applet will be
disconnect automatically while the browser is reloaded, closed, or
backwarded. I have also set the 'Applet.disconnect' to false in the
configuration file to make the applet staying even the browser is
reloading, closing or backwarding. However, it doesn't work correctly.

Now, I would like to run the JTA20 independently from the browser. I
think we can write a simply applet which is used to load and execute the
JTA20 by using the runtime.exec, and let it run independently from the
browser. Is there anyone with the same implementation ? Can you send
me a copy of the source code to view ?

Way