    downloadable program? Im not really looking for a bundling program,
    just a simple shell execute type thing...

    any ideas?

    tiewknvc9, Sep 30, 2006

  2. tiewknvc9

    Daniel Dyer Guest

    On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 21:46:07 +0100, tiewknvc9 <> wrote:

    > Im looking for something that will generate a shell script for mac
    > users, so that they can have an "application" file that simply
    > references my jar file...
    >
    > Does anyone know how I can accomplish that from a windows based pc? A
    > downloadable program? Im not really looking for a bundling program,
    > just a simple shell execute type thing...

    http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/JavaLP/JavaToMac3/

    Dan.

    --
    Daniel Dyer
    http://www.uncommons.org

    Daniel Dyer, Sep 30, 2006

  3. tiewknvc9

    tiewknvc9 Guest

    yeah.,.. I saw that article... but unfortunately if I were to use that
    technique I wouldn't be able to test it, because I dont have a mac. :(

    So I was hoping that someone would have made an application that would
    create something for me that I could depend on (more likely to work if
    someone else made an application to make a mac app, then for me to mess
    around and release it and just hope that it works...)

    thanks...

    tiewknvc9, Sep 30, 2006
  4. tiewknvc9 wrote:
    > yeah.,.. I saw that article... but unfortunately if I were to use that
    > technique I wouldn't be able to test it, because I dont have a mac. :(
    >

    > So I was hoping that someone would have made an application that would
    > create something for me that I could depend on (more likely to work if
    > someone else made an application to make a mac app, then for me to mess
    > around and release it and just hope that it works...)

    The Mac Jar Bundler application is just that.

    --
    John W. Kennedy
    "The blind rulers of Logres

    John W. Kennedy, Oct 1, 2006
  5. tiewknvc9

    tiewknvc9 Guest

    but Im trying not to bundle the jars in the executable....

    tiewknvc9, Oct 2, 2006