Java ToDo List for Cell Phones?

samadams_2006

Hello,

My Palm Pilot PDA has finally died, and I'd like to get a Cell Phone
that with permit you to develop and load Java Applications. Is there
a "cheap" one on the market that I should look at? It doesn't have to
be the latest, in fact, I'm open to a used model from eBay. I don't
really want cellular service right now, just the cell phone to run
Java Application ToDo lists, etc. on.

Thanks
Sam

PS: Please provide make and model numbers...thanks.

Jeff Higgins

<http://developers.sun.com/mobility/device/>