Java Training*Free* and Guaranteed placements

Credent

Hello,

I would like to quickly introduce our training programs to you. Please
do refer your friends or colleagues for the same.

We have two batches starting from June 3rd 2006. Training will last for
5 weeks and is free with Guaranteed placements within a month from
completion of the batch.

JAVA TRAINING
Batch Starts: June 3rd 2006
Duration: 5 Weeks
Location: East Windsor, CT

We will provide-
* Free accommodation * F1 to H1 transfer * Ongoing
onsite
support after getting placed * Green Card processing

We have an excellent Referral Policy. Please feel free to contact us
for
more information regarding the same.

call me ASAP at 860 436 6396

Regards,
Surbhi
Credent Technologies
30 Brookfield st, Suite - A, South Windsor, CT 06074
| Day-time: 860 436 6393 | Fax: 8603712779
(e-mail address removed)

Eric Sosman

Credent wrote On 05/23/06 13:32,:
Hello,

I would like to quickly introduce our training programs to you. Please
do refer your friends or colleagues for the same.

Sorry, Credent: I have a policy against working
with people whose names are too similar to my own.

Rhino

Credent said:
Hello,

I would like to quickly introduce our training programs to you. Please
do refer your friends or colleagues for the same.

We have two batches starting from June 3rd 2006. Training will last for
5 weeks and is free with Guaranteed placements within a month from
completion of the batch.

JAVA TRAINING
Batch Starts: June 3rd 2006
Duration: 5 Weeks
Location: East Windsor, CT

We will provide-
* Free accommodation * F1 to H1 transfer * Ongoing
onsite
support after getting placed * Green Card processing

We have an excellent Referral Policy. Please feel free to contact us
for
more information regarding the same.

call me ASAP at 860 436 6396

As someone who has been a professional trainer, I find it unlikely in the
extreme that you are going to give anyone five weeks of intensive training,
guarantee a job at the end of it, and provide accomodations during the
course ALL FOR FREE. It would cost you thousands of dollars per student to
do this and no business survives long if its expenses are not offset by some
income.

So if you want anyone to take this seriously, you should explain what the
"catch" is. Are your students going to have to give you half of their income
for the rest of their lives to pay for this "free" training? Are your
students going to have to work in slave labour conditions in a third world
country until your costs are repaid?

And what's this bit about "Green Card processing"? Are you saying that you
can get Green Cards for your students? If so, how do you manage that? I'm
not American but I've always had the impression that the US government ALONE
gives out Green Cards and that training companies can't do such a thing.