Java Training*Free* and Guaranteed placements

Discussion in 'Java' started by Credent, May 23, 2006.

  1. Credent

    Credent Guest

    Hello,

    I would like to quickly introduce our training programs to you. Please
    do refer your friends or colleagues for the same.

    We have two batches starting from June 3rd 2006. Training will last for
    5 weeks and is free with Guaranteed placements within a month from
    completion of the batch.

    JAVA TRAINING
    Batch Starts: June 3rd 2006
    Duration: 5 Weeks
    Location: East Windsor, CT

    We will provide-
    * Free accommodation * F1 to H1 transfer * Ongoing
    onsite
    support after getting placed * Green Card processing

    We have an excellent Referral Policy. Please feel free to contact us
    for
    more information regarding the same.

    call me ASAP at 860 436 6396

    Regards,
    Surbhi
    Credent Technologies
    30 Brookfield st, Suite - A, South Windsor, CT 06074

    Credent, May 23, 2006

  2. Credent

    Eric Sosman Guest

    Credent wrote On 05/23/06 13:32,:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I would like to quickly introduce our training programs to you. Please
    > do refer your friends or colleagues for the same.

    Sorry, Credent: I have a policy against working
    with people whose names are too similar to my own.

    --
    Credulous

    Eric Sosman, May 23, 2006

  3. Credent

    Rhino Guest

    "Credent" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I would like to quickly introduce our training programs to you. Please
    > do refer your friends or colleagues for the same.
    >
    > We have two batches starting from June 3rd 2006. Training will last for
    > 5 weeks and is free with Guaranteed placements within a month from
    > completion of the batch.
    >
    > JAVA TRAINING
    > Batch Starts: June 3rd 2006
    > Duration: 5 Weeks
    > Location: East Windsor, CT
    >
    > We will provide-
    > * Free accommodation * F1 to H1 transfer * Ongoing
    > onsite
    > support after getting placed * Green Card processing
    >
    > We have an excellent Referral Policy. Please feel free to contact us
    > for
    > more information regarding the same.
    >
    > call me ASAP at 860 436 6396

    As someone who has been a professional trainer, I find it unlikely in the
    extreme that you are going to give anyone five weeks of intensive training,
    guarantee a job at the end of it, and provide accomodations during the
    course ALL FOR FREE. It would cost you thousands of dollars per student to
    do this and no business survives long if its expenses are not offset by some
    income.

    So if you want anyone to take this seriously, you should explain what the
    "catch" is. Are your students going to have to give you half of their income
    for the rest of their lives to pay for this "free" training? Are your
    students going to have to work in slave labour conditions in a third world
    country until your costs are repaid?

    And what's this bit about "Green Card processing"? Are you saying that you
    can get Green Cards for your students? If so, how do you manage that? I'm
    not American but I've always had the impression that the US government ALONE
    gives out Green Cards and that training companies can't do such a thing.

    --
    Rhino

    Rhino, May 23, 2006
  4. Credent

    ducnbyu Guest

    How do you do "Ongoing onsite support after getting placed"?

    ducnbyu, May 23, 2006