Java Training*Free* and Guaranteed placements

Discussion in 'Java' started by Credent, May 23, 2006.

  1. Credent

    Credent Guest

    Hello,

    I would like to quickly introduce our training programs to you. Please
    do refer your friends or colleagues for the same.

    We have two batches starting from June 3rd 2006. Training will last for
    5 weeks and is free with Guaranteed placements within a month from
    completion of the batch.

    JAVA TRAINING
    Batch Starts: June 3rd 2006
    Duration: 5 Weeks
    Location: East Windsor, CT

    We will provide-
    * Free accommodation * F1 to H1 transfer * Ongoing
    onsite
    support after getting placed * Green Card processing

    We have an excellent Referral Policy. Please feel free to contact us
    for
    more information regarding the same.

    call me ASAP at 860 436 6396

    Regards,
    Surbhi
    Credent Technologies
    30 Brookfield st, Suite - A, South Windsor, CT 06074

    Credent, May 23, 2006