java tricks

raski

i was wondering if any of you guys would know any trick i could
pull on some of my friends on a java based chat room. nothing harmful, only
for playing around...

www.iskon.hr/chat/chat.jsp

that's the link. i would be thankful if you could mail me some...

Thanx in advance

Lee

raski said:
i was wondering if any of you guys would know any trick i could
pull on some of my friends on a java based chat room. nothing harmful, only
for playing around...

You might try asking in a newsgroup that has something to do with Java.

Ian Collins

raski said:
i was wondering if any of you guys would know any trick i could
pull on some of my friends on a java based chat room. nothing harmful, only
for playing around...

www.iskon.hr/chat/chat.jsp

that's the link. i would be thankful if you could mail me some...
JavaScript != Java.