java tui

sd

hello,

could you please recommend some library which provides text user
interface in java 2? I'm looking for something similar to TurboVision as
in Pascal.

regards,
ralfer

teliot

sd said:
hello,

could you please recommend some library which provides text user
interface in java 2? I'm looking for something similar to TurboVision as
in Pascal.

regards,
ralfer

theres the basic stuff in javax.swing.JTextArea

ricky.clarkson

If you say you want something X that is similar to thing Y, but don't
state what Y does, then you are limiting your potential solution
vendors.

Probability that a reader knows X: A
Probability that a reader knows Y: B

Probability that a reader knows X and Y: A*B

Remembering that probabilities tend to fall between 0 and 1,
multiplying them tends to make them smaller.

That said, you probably want jcurses. [1]

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/javacurses/

Rogan Dawes

If you say you want something X that is similar to thing Y, but don't
state what Y does, then you are limiting your potential solution
vendors.

Probability that a reader knows X: A
Probability that a reader knows Y: B

Probability that a reader knows X and Y: A*B

Remembering that probabilities tend to fall between 0 and 1,
multiplying them tends to make them smaller.

That said, you probably want jcurses. [1]

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/javacurses/

Alternatively, try Charva:

http://www.pitman.co.za/projects/charva/

Rogan