JAVA/ US CITIZEN/ CONTRACT/ IN

Discussion in 'Java' started by TOM GUGGER, Jan 19, 2008.

  1. TOM GUGGER

    TOM GUGGER Guest

    NO THIRD PARTY
    ON SITE WORK
    US CITIZEN

    Tom Gugger
    Independent Recruiter

    JAVA/ CONTRACT / IN

    Hello,

    .. We currently have a contract for a project that involves java based,
    multi-tier application development on a product that performs Net Management
    (SNMP) functions for radios. We are using SUN SE Java to create
    applications (no applets). We are not using J2EE framework, but we are
    creating a framework-like system. We are using JBoss. No security
    clearance is required. The assignment would be at least for 6 months,
    probably a year and potentially longer. The requirements and desires for
    the position are listed below.

    Requirements (must haves)
    .. Strong Java application development experience
    .. Willing to work in a Fort Wayne, IN facility.
    .. Available in January
    Strongly desired
    .. Rate- $67 HR 1099-Contractor pays their expenses.
    .. Strong skills and experience in creating User Interfaces with Java.
    Experience with Java Swing library or other UI & Graphics libraries. We
    don't want a human factors engineer or graphics artists, but strong java
    developers with a good eye for human factors, graphics art, and aesthetics
    would be ideal.
    .. Strong skills and experience in application security: Experience using
    Java libraries to provide protection and access control via logins with
    specific roles and different access to the database based on those roles.
    .. Able to read UML and use UML to present their ideas
    Nice to have
    .. Knowledge of J2EE and other frameworks
    .. Knowledge of JBoss
    .. Knowledge of SNMP and Network Management systems
    .. Knowledge of ILOG Jviews
    .. Knowledge of MySQL

    If qualified and interested, feel free to email your resume to
    . Resume must reflect needed skills.

    Remember-US Citizen-On Site work-- $67hr 1099.

    --

    TOM GUGGER
    INDEPENDENT RECRUITER

    http://www.usenet.com

    TOM GUGGER, Jan 19, 2008

  2. TOM GUGGER

    satish Guest

    we have very good consultant on java technology present location is
    NY. Name : Niharika

    you can reach me on 217-241-2015

    Thanks & Regards,
    Satish
    Global InfoTech Solutions || Your IT Solutions Partner ||
    IT Training || Consulting ||
    Tel 217-241-2015|| Fax 509-355-2910||
    www.globalinfotechinc.com || USA || India ||
    Awarded Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company in USA in 2007

    satish, Jan 30, 2008