Java Vector<Object>

Joined
Jun 22, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I'm working with a code tutorial I found online:
http://www.broculos.net/en/article/how-make-multi-client-flash-java-server
And in the java code it mentions two lines:
protected Vector<ChatServerConnection> clientConnections;
this.clientConnections = new Vector<ChatServerConnection>();

I am using ECLIPSE IDE and it dosen't like this...
Vector<Object> thing, is it depreciated or what?

How else can I write this to make it work properly?