Java Walk in @ NavaGate, Chennai on 9th & 10th June 0 Hurry!!!!!

Roops

Dear Java Professionals,

Hi.
Greetings from NavaGate Software Pvt Ltd..

We need smart Software Developers with 2 to 6 yrs of experience in
Core Java / J2ee. So we want to meet you in person for a personal and
technical discussion with you.

Please send your resume to (e-mail address removed). or you can walk
in on 9th & 10th June 2007 between 11.00am to 5.30pm.Kindly get in
touch at the below mentioned address / contact numbers

I am Roopa from NavaGate Software Pvt Ltd, Chennai, a subsidiary of
G2X INC. We are looking for Individuals in J2EE & Java, with hands on
experience in any of the following "Struts, Spring, EJB, JSP,JMS,
SOAP, OOPS, Ajax, Hibernate, Web Sphere / Web Logic, CVS ".

Your profile matches for a Key position in our organization, therefore
we are happy to inform you that you have been short listed by us.
Kindly furnish the details as mentioned below so that we can process
your profile further.

We are a US based company with offices in NY, Hong Kong, Belarus and
Chennai. We are a leader in enterprise class CRM Solutions for
Financial Services and Insurance Services and Insurance Industry, our
solutions are currently deployed at world's leading financial Services
Institutes such as New York Life, HSBC Bank, AAA Life and Trans
America among others.

We are people centric organization and believe that human energies can
make a difference to the quality of life.

Kindly get in touch at the below mentioned address /contact numbers
and also revert with your response to the enquiries below and attach
your updated CV, and make a visible difference to your career
immediately. Plz get in touch with us at the earliest to make a
visible difference to your career.

Career @ NavaGate:

Vacant Position/s: Software Engineer / Sr Software Engineer

Location: Chennai / US / HK / Minsk

Qualification:- B.E/B.Tech /M.Tech in CS, ECE

We are looking at candidates having between 2 to 6 years of experience
with a background of following skills/ technologies-

-Technology
J2EE / Web Services / Hibernate
Web App Servers: WebSphere / WebLogic / JBoss
Messaging architectures, Message-Oriented Middleware (IBM / MS MQ)
Product centric expertise - TIBCO, Oracle Fusion

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail by sending me your updated
profile with CTC details, and highlighting your strengths on various
skill sets and domains in order of priority. I shall map your profile
with active requirements and process accordingly based on your
interest.

Please provide us with the following to make the process much easier
for you;
Please enclose your updated CV :
Name and Current Location:
Current CTC:
Expected CTC:
Joining Period:
Communication Skill (rating between 1 to 5):
Total exp:
Relevant exp:
(Pls specify the Skill area separately)
Highest Education:
Willing to relocate: Yes/No (If Yes which are your
preferred locations): ----------
Preferred time for Telecon (with contact number)
:---------------
You choose your best time that fits you.

I shall map your profile with active requirements and process
accordingly based on your interest. Please send your resume to
(e-mail address removed).

If you have any of your friends / colleagues who would be interested
for a job shift in IT industry, please refer to forward in their
profiles.

Soliciting your immediate response,

Regards

M G Roopa Devi
Exec HR

NavaGate Software Pvt Ltd
6th Floor, Alsa Towers,
Poonamalli High Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai: 10
Ph: 91 44 4285 7403

Hunter Gratzner

Dear Java Professionals,

Hi.
Greetings from NavaGate Software Pvt Ltd..

Dear Spamm Professional from NavaGate Software Pvt Ltd.
Please send your resume to (e-mail address removed). or you can walk
in on 9th & 10th June 2007 between 11.00am to 5.30pm.Kindly get in
touch at the below mentioned address / contact numbers

So you hire random people from the street. Must be real fun to work
with such a bunch of street professionals.
I am Roopa from NavaGate Software Pvt Ltd, Chennai, a subsidiary of
G2X INC.

Thanks Roopa for telling the world that you are a spammer and that
NavaGate Software Pvt Ltd, Chennai, a subsidiary of G2X INC. is OK
with spammers.
Your profile matches for a Key position in our organization, therefore
we are happy to inform you that you have been short listed by us.

And thanks for showing the world that you are a liar. Short-listed the
readers of the 20+ newsgroups you spammed ? Wow, that would be a short
list of some ten or hundred thousand people.
Kindly furnish the details as mentioned below so that we can process
your profile further.

We are a US based company with offices in NY,

Your headquarter is at 20 W 22nd St, New York 10010? So which of the
seats in the beauty salon at 20 W 22nd Street is it? http://www.o2-salon.com/home_b.html
Gives the term headquarter a whole new meaning. Do applicants get a
free hairdo as a kind of signing bonus?
We are people centric organization and believe that human energies can
make a difference to the quality of life.

Ah, that's why you tell everyone he or she is short-listed and thats
why they get the free hairdo. It's a new-age, feel-good thing.