Java was created in SODOM and GOMORRAH !!!!

Bruno Beam

JAVA was written by SATAN in SODOM with help of the ANTICHRIST
in GOMORRAH !!! DEMONS added a lot of BLASPHEMY and HERETICS and
WITCHES tons of pure SIN !!!! That makes JAVA extremly EVIL and
UNHOLY !!!!

If you want to use JAVA, you need HOLY WATER, a BIBLE and a
CRUCIFIX and only experienced EXORCISTS can master JAVA !!!!

Azeus

Bruno Beam said:
JAVA was written by SATAN in SODOM with help of the ANTICHRIST
in GOMORRAH !!! DEMONS added a lot of BLASPHEMY and HERETICS and
WITCHES tons of pure SIN !!!! That makes JAVA extremly EVIL and
UNHOLY !!!!

If you want to use JAVA, you need HOLY WATER, a BIBLE and a
CRUCIFIX and only experienced EXORCISTS can master JAVA !!!!

Well, considering it is OO, you are requires to have inherited some common
sense to
be able to use it properly.

Stefan Schulz

On 20 Dec 2004 22:53:48 -0800
JAVA was written by SATAN in SODOM with help of the ANTICHRIST
in GOMORRAH !!! DEMONS added a lot of BLASPHEMY and HERETICS and
WITCHES tons of pure SIN !!!! That makes JAVA extremly EVIL and
UNHOLY !!!!

If you want to use JAVA, you need HOLY WATER, a BIBLE and a
CRUCIFIX and only experienced EXORCISTS can master JAVA !!!!

Bad attempt to flood scot.tld, please do not fall into the trap.

Other then that, not even funny.

Andrew Thompson

Yeah, yeah, yeah..

Please refrain from attempting to get groups inundated
with angry posts from Java users.

a) It will fail.
b) It wastes our bandwidth.

Note: scot.tld dropped from X-Post.

opalpa

Java is architected based on experience with other languages and it's
about the best technology there is for a programmer. It may take time
for the rationals to take or, better jive, with your motives mon. Take
it easy...

Boudewijn Dijkstra

Bruno Beam said:
JAVA was written by SATAN in SODOM with help of the ANTICHRIST
in GOMORRAH !!!

In that case I think you've got yourself a fake antichrist, because the real
one has been with me all the time and there was no writing of Java involved.
DEMONS added a lot of BLASPHEMY and HERETICS and WITCHES tons of pure
SIN !!!!

You are so right. We should write Sun that it is totally unacceptable to have
a method java.christ.Jesus#isACunt() that could return true.
That makes JAVA extremly EVIL and UNHOLY !!!!

That is exactly why I don't use it: because it isn't holy. It feels so much
better to eat holy food and sleep in a holy bed and program in a holy
language.
If you want to use JAVA, you need HOLY WATER, a BIBLE and a
CRUCIFIX and only experienced EXORCISTS can master JAVA !!!!

How about a keyboard?