    UNHOLY !!!!

    If you want to use JAVA, you need HOLY WATER, a BIBLE and a
    CRUCIFIX and only experienced EXORCISTS can master JAVA !!!!

    Bruno Beam, Dec 21, 2004

  2. Bruno Beam

    Azeus Guest

    "Bruno Beam" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > JAVA was written by SATAN in SODOM with help of the ANTICHRIST
    > in GOMORRAH !!! DEMONS added a lot of BLASPHEMY and HERETICS and
    > WITCHES tons of pure SIN !!!! That makes JAVA extremly EVIL and
    > UNHOLY !!!!
    >
    > If you want to use JAVA, you need HOLY WATER, a BIBLE and a
    > CRUCIFIX and only experienced EXORCISTS can master JAVA !!!!

    Well, considering it is OO, you are requires to have inherited some common
    sense to
    be able to use it properly.

    Azeus, Dec 21, 2004

  3. On 20 Dec 2004 22:53:48 -0800
    (Bruno Beam) wrote:

    > JAVA was written by SATAN in SODOM with help of the ANTICHRIST
    > in GOMORRAH !!! DEMONS added a lot of BLASPHEMY and HERETICS and
    > WITCHES tons of pure SIN !!!! That makes JAVA extremly EVIL and
    > UNHOLY !!!!
    >
    > If you want to use JAVA, you need HOLY WATER, a BIBLE and a
    > CRUCIFIX and only experienced EXORCISTS can master JAVA !!!!

    Bad attempt to flood scot.tld, please do not fall into the trap.

    Other then that, not even funny.

    --
    In pioneer days they used oxen for heavy pulling, and when one ox
    couldn't budge a log, they didn't try to grow a larger ox. We shouldn't

    Stefan Schulz, Dec 21, 2004
  4. Andrew Thompson, Dec 21, 2004
  5. Bruno Beam

    Sudee Guest

    Guess this is far from being even funny !!!

    Sudee, Dec 21, 2004
  6. Bruno Beam

    Guest

    Java is architected based on experience with other languages and it's
    about the best technology there is for a programmer. It may take time
    for the rationals to take or, better jive, with your motives mon. Take
    it easy...

    , Dec 21, 2004
  7. "Bruno Beam" <> schreef in bericht
    > JAVA was written by SATAN in SODOM with help of the ANTICHRIST
    > in GOMORRAH !!!

    In that case I think you've got yourself a fake antichrist, because the real
    one has been with me all the time and there was no writing of Java involved.

    > DEMONS added a lot of BLASPHEMY and HERETICS and WITCHES tons of pure
    > SIN !!!!

    You are so right. We should write Sun that it is totally unacceptable to have
    a method java.christ.Jesus#isACunt() that could return true.

    > That makes JAVA extremly EVIL and UNHOLY !!!!

    That is exactly why I don't use it: because it isn't holy. It feels so much
    better to eat holy food and sleep in a holy bed and program in a holy
    language.

    > If you want to use JAVA, you need HOLY WATER, a BIBLE and a
    > CRUCIFIX and only experienced EXORCISTS can master JAVA !!!!

    How about a keyboard?

    Boudewijn Dijkstra, Dec 21, 2004