Java web hosting

Robert M. Gary

I'm looking for a good hosting service for my Java servlet based
non-commercial page. My servlets require backend access to historic
stock quotes for computational purposes. (I'm using
ichart.finance.yahoo.com to gather a csv right now). GoDaddy's security
policy does not allow outside access in its shared hosting and its
virtual dedicated hosting is much more expensive than I need.

Thanks!
-Robert

Danno

Robert said:
I'm looking for a good hosting service for my Java servlet based
non-commercial page. My servlets require backend access to historic
stock quotes for computational purposes. (I'm using
ichart.finance.yahoo.com to gather a csv right now). GoDaddy's security
policy does not allow outside access in its shared hosting and its
virtual dedicated hosting is much more expensive than I need.

Thanks!
-Robert

I use kattare.com, awesome company.