Java Web Start update

Kirill

Hi,

I'm using Java Web Start with my application. At the machine is
installed Java 1.6 u1. Setup first version of application. After
deploy second version of application and run application start update,
but console show that application use old packages. At the same time
main package is uploaded? I'd try to use <update check="always"?> but
there are no positive result.

At the same time then installed Java 1.6 u2, all works fine.

Any suggestion, how it could be resolved, without Java 1.6 u2
installation?

Thanks, Kirll.

nt

hi,

I think this is a web server cache issue. if your webserver where the
actual application resides (where you have put your jnlp + jars) is
running on linux, you can try to run "touch your_filename" for jnlp
file (and jars if the first does not help). This will ensure that JWS
will check for new files.

Naimdjon