    Any suggestion, how it could be resolved, without Java 1.6 u2
    installation?

    Thanks, Kirll.

    Kirill, Jul 18, 2007

  2. Kirill

    nt Guest

    hi,

    I think this is a web server cache issue. if your webserver where the
    actual application resides (where you have put your jnlp + jars) is
    running on linux, you can try to run "touch your_filename" for jnlp
    file (and jars if the first does not help). This will ensure that JWS
    will check for new files.

    Naimdjon

    nt, Aug 5, 2007