    using WebDAV and Java?

    TIA,

    Filip
    polsa, Jun 13, 2008

  2. polsa

    Jarod Guest

    polsa wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am currently working on a project using JBoss Seam. As part of this
    > project the customer wants an Integration into MS Office (just like in
    > Sharepoint). This basically means that they can open and save office
    > documents sitting on the server.
    >
    > My idea was/is to use a WebDAV server to store the documents. Does
    > anybody have any expierence in this and could give me some helpful
    > hints or point me to information on how to integrate with MS Office
    > using WebDAV and Java?

    You can check Jakarta Slide project. Unfortunatelly, it is not active
    project any more.

    Jarod
    Jarod, Jun 22, 2008

  3. polsa

    polsa Guest

    Hi,

    I was looking at Jackrabbit (seams to be the successor of slide). My
    question was actually more targetting towards the directory layout and
    things like this to make office work with WebDAV seamlessly.

    Greetings,

    Filip

    polsa, Jun 26, 2008