Java WebStart parameters

Matthew Zimmer

Hi all,
here's a question for all the Java Webstart gurus out there. Is there
any way to pass additional parameters to the webstart program that would
be appended to the list of parameters that webstart passes to the java
program that it starts? For examaple, say I have MyProgram that jws
starts through a jnlp file. In the jnlp file I have parameters a, b, c,
and d. So when MyProgram is downloaded and run it gets the parameters
a, b, c, and d. However, I want to call jws manually with parameter e
as a second argument (in addition to the location of the jnlp file).
When I do that, I want MyProgram to download and run with the parameters
a, b, c, d, AND e. My question is twofold. First, is this possible,
and second, how can I do it if it is?

Thanks.
Matthew