java webstart

javier moreno

hi , im trying to use java webstart and it gives me this error i don't
understand why

BadFieldException[ Le champ <argument> contient une valeur incorrecte : ,]
at com.sun.javaws.jnl.XMLFormat$6.visitElement(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.xml.XMLUtils.visitElements(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.jnl.XMLFormat.buildApplicationDesc(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.jnl.XMLFormat.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.jnl.LaunchDescFactory.buildDescriptor(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.jnl.LaunchDescFactory.buildDescriptor(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.jnl.LaunchDescFactory.buildDescriptor(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main.main(Unknown Source)

thats a piece of my jnlp file :
<application-desc main-class="sunlabs.brazil.server.Main">
<argument>0<argument/>
<argument>-c<argument/>
<argument>c:/config.txt<argument/>
</application-desc>